I’ve been quite busy this past week, mainly soaking up lovely British rays in Brighton so I’ve dedicated any free time that I’ve had to fixing bugs. For example, there was a bug that stopped units from moving to a tile if your mouse was hovering over it before pressing the designated move key. Either way, War – Torn waters is completely bug-free now (sounds familiar). However, when I did have a free day or two, I tried tackling pathfinding which was something I had never even had a sniff at. After watching multiple tutorials I devised a system that should have worked with War – Torn waters but quite frankly, it just didn’t. I spent countless hours and sleepless nights thinking about this problem. The solution was of course quite simple compared to the complexities I attempted and was actually solved by a floating pink box that was being added to and removed from a grid. It obviously still isn’t perfect, a unit might take a slightly longer route to the destination every now and then but honestly, it’s good enough for us.